Malware.lu is a brand of itrust consulting.
itrust consulting – acronym for “Information Techniques and Research for Ubiquitous Security and Trust” is a Luxembourg based company founded by Dr Carlo Harpes in 2007. Since its foundation, itrust is a recognised actor in Luxembourg's and Europe's Information Security Field.
Our expertise allows us to provide our customers a high quality work. We provide malware analysis, reverse engineering (static/dynamic) and incident response. We do not simply use standard tools but each analysis is made semi-manually and rigorously. Furthermore, discretion is beside quality as one of our key-values.
We have a deepend expertise in malware analysis and reverse engineering. We can provide a quality service to companies interested in outsourcing their analysis.
In order to demonstrate the level of quality and the expertise of our team, you can find and download reports and articles written by our team members in the section "Articles". Here are a few examples of the services we can provide:
- Incident response: in case of an information security incident, the malware.lu team is able to take in charge the complete management of the incident or being part of the technical support of the team already deployed. We have worked with many customers and we have gained considerable expertise in the management of these kinds of incidents;
- Forensic investigation: the malware.lu team is able to perform forensics investigations. We provide forensic analysis in different contexts, for example during an IT incident or for law enforcement;
- Malware analysis: the malware.lu team is able to establish technical reports about specific malware analysis. In our reports we present the features of the malware, the encryptions used and we always provide Yara and IDA rules to detect the analysed sample;
- Reverse engineering: the malware.lu team is able to perform reverse engineering (on several architectures). This service consists in understanding software without having the source code, research vulnerabilities, work on interoperability,...;
- R&D projects: the malware.lu team works on several research and development projects and we are always watching for new projects linked to the domain of malware.
For further information or to request a service offer please contact us via email@example.com.
We are in partnership with: